Cabinets, Countertops & Appliances
- Cabinet and Countertop Allowance for Kitchen and Baths is $12,000 (Twelve Thousand Dollars) installed.
- Stainless steel kitchen sink with Brushed Nickel Faucet is provided by Builder.
- Refrigerator Ice Line is included. Layouts shown in renderings are for example only.
- Appliance allowance is $3,000 (Three Thousand Dollars).
- Builder will provide wiring and install Electric Stove, Dishwasher and Hood Fan or Microwave.
- Any additional wiring is subject to upcharges.
- Ceramic sink, one piece fiberglass tub or shower unit, universal rundle or equivalent plumbing fixtures.
- Bathroom Faucets are brushed nickel.
- Combo light/exhaust fan, washer dryer hookups with vent in first floor bath.
- Size of bathroom mirrors will be closest standard size to vanity size. Mirrors may not extend to full exact length of vanity.
- Bathroom accessories are not included.
- Master baths come with a Bathtub or Fiberglass Shower Unit. Jetted Tubs as per plan .
- Tiled Showers are optional.
- $8.00 per square foot installed allowance; $5.00 sq ft second floor. Supplier is Flooring Associates.
Windows & Doors
- Windows are double hung vinyl clad insulation glass with easy tilt, grids interior (white only with screens).
- Windows schedule and sizing varies depending on specific plan.
- Shutters located on front only, per plan, choice of colors.
- Exterior garage walk through doors, per plan, are metal insulated with choice of paint color.
- Front doors are fiberglass with choice of paint color.
- Doors per plan. Garage
- Doors are Carriage Style Doors.
- Vinyl siding with choice of colors. Corner boards are wide panel, white only. Choices available from Builders Samples.
- Forced hot air, two zone, by propane off the system with a 500 gallon leased propane tank.
- Furnace is direct vented.
- On Demand Tankless Hot Water Heater is direct vented.
- A Gas fireplace is included.
- Central Air is included.
- Fuel storage tanks are leased and buyer must sign contract with Propane Company.
- Any Fuel left in the tank at time of closing will be prorated and Buyer to pay Builder at the time of Closing.
- Two exterior faucets, front and rear. Two exterior electrical receptacles located front and rear. Both locations to code and at the discretion of the electrician.
- A 10×12 Pressure Treated Deck may be included, per plan. Buyer to choose staircase location as permitted by regulations.
Interior Doors and Trim
- Ceiling height on first floor is 8’ or as per plan. Upgraded 9’ Ceilings available on some Plans at an additional cost.
- Finger jointed casings and 5 ¼” Speedbase baseboards, painted off white Benjamin Moore semi-gloss.
- Walls painted one coat choice of two colors with Benjamin Moore semi gloss.
- Six Panel Masonite Interior Doors painted same as trim color.
- Interior Closet doors are Slide-bys or Single opening, depending on plan.
- Staircase Railings consist of Natural Oak Handrail and Newell Post to be Polyurethened and Balusters (Spindles) painted White.
- Doorknobs and to be Brushed Nickel.
- Ventilated Wire Shelving included in all Closets.
Insulation & Sheetrock
- Exterior walls R-21 Batt: Blown ceilings R-38, Batt Basement R-21 walls if needed, R-30 ceiling.
- Attached Garages will have fire rated sheetrock on the common wall that touches the house only, unless there is finished space in the
house above it.
- Garage Unders will have fire rated sheetrock on all walls and ceiling.
- Garages will not be painted or trimmed.
- 200 amp service, circuit breakers, GFI breakers per code, front and side doorbell, 2 Garage Door Openers, 2 telephone jacks in kitchen and master bedroom.
- Cable wiring in family room and master bedroom.
- Smoke detectors on all levels and in all bedrooms.
- Buyer to purchase light fixtures in pre determined locations. A credit of $1000.00 which includes all bulbs will be issued at
- Builder supplies a Floodlight over the Garage Door, 4 Recessed Lights in the Kitchen, Fan/Light Combos in the Bathrooms, and 4-6 Ceramic Fixtures in the Basement.
Water & Sewerage
- On site 4 bedroom septic system, which is State & Town approved. Septic systems are designed and approved by the State of NH and installed according to the plan. It is the homeowner’s responsibility to maintain all necessary maintenance of their septic system. Maintenance includes pumping the tank yearly or as needed and changing the filter. In addition, garbage disposals and
water conditioners may cause the septic system to fail. The builder will not be held responsible if this occurs.
- Water is supplied by private well and tested by an independent facility. Builder provides potable results required by the Building Department of Londonderry, NH. Builder does not mitigate for Iron or other Secondary Minerals, Elements or Compounds which may be prevalent in this area. Depth of well is determined by rate of flow.
- Driveways are paved with a binder coat of paving.
- Walkways are paved on Lots that have a Garage Attached.
- Paved Walkways for Lots that have a Garage Under.
- Driveways that are unusually long are subject to extra paving charges.
- Roof: Half inch OSB Sheathing with 25 year Architectural roofing shingle from builder’s designer selections. Ice and water shield at
eaves (36”) and in all valleys to prevent ice back up.
- Walls: Exterior walls to be 2×6 construction with zip board sheathing, except garage walls are 2×4. Interior partitions to be 2×4.
- Precast front steps with rails on 3+ treads.
- Vinyl Railings on Farmers Porches (per plan), are not included unless the height from the ground is over 2 steps.
- Foundation: Poured concrete and bulkheads per plan. Builder installs perimeter foundation drains on all homes. Crushed stone compacted under floors at basement level.
- Although testing is allowed, Builder does not mitigate radon but does install a pipe in the foundation for future use.
- Loam, rake and Hydroseed all disturbed areas (including leach field). Builder will not remove large on-site boulders or be responsible for fallen debris outside of disturbed areas.
- Builder reserves the right to determine the proper placement of house to alter existing topography and to establish final grades in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Builder reserves the right to either increase price or void agreement on homes sold prior to excavation work being done, due to possibilities of ledge and unexpected costs. Should buyer not agree to increase in price they may rescind the contract and have full deposit monies refunded and neither party shall have any recourse on the other.
- Should builder install upgraded walks etc. these are NOT guaranteed against frost etc.
Seller reserves the right to change his sub-contractors, at any time, at his discretion, and without notice to Buyers.
Automatic 30 day extension: Builder reserves the right to an automatic 30 day extension on closing date if needed.
Selections: All selections will be made from the Builder’s standard and upgrade selections, except those that will be made from the Builders flooring, cabinet and appliance suppliers. Selections to be done and upgrades paid for within 10 days of signing contract. Floor plans and specifications should be agreed upon within seven days of the signing of the Purchase and Sales Agreement.
Upgrades: Buyer agrees that any and all upgrades shall be paid for up front, are non refundable, and become the property of the Builder should the property not close on the contract date or a mutually agreed upon date. Should the Buyer choose to finance any upgrades the following shall apply: Buyer will ensure that the deposit left with BHHS Verani Realty, Escrow agent, shall be enough to cover the upgrades that are financed. Buyer agrees that said deposit monies are forfeited and shall be immediately released to the Builder should the property on close on the contract date or a mutually agreed upon date. This document shall act as a sole release for the escrow agent to
do so. If for any reason a selection is not included in the completed home, the Builders responsibility is limited to refund the price of the selection to the Buyer.
Escrows: Builder policy does NOT allow any Builder funds to be placed in escrow for seasonal items that do not get completed. (Landscaping, Exterior painting, Paving, etc.) At the time of closing, Buyer will have the choice of taking credits for such items, or allowing the Builder to return and complete the work when the dry weather permits or funding the Escrow with their own monies. The Buyer agrees to assume all responsibility in regard to working through this issue with their finance company.
Pre-Qualification: Builder policy requires all contracts accompany a Pre-Qualification Letter from NewRez Mortgage.
Non-refundable Deposit: At bank Commitment and start of construction, Buyers deposit shall become nonrefundable and the property of the Seller. This document shall act as a sole release for the escrow Agent to do so. Closing Location and Attorney or Title Company:
Closing to take place at Verani Realty in Londonderry, N.H. Closing shall be performed by a New Hampshire Attorney or New Hampshire Title Company.
Possession: Upon receipt of Sellers proceeds by certified funds, Seller will release house keys and give occupancy.
Homes that are already constructed: These may have been built without some of the above mentioned features and therefore are being sold “as is, as seen”. They may also be already past the stage of construction where Buyer selections are limited.
Financing: Any Lender requirements for Financing are the sole responsibility of the Buyer, ie; Pest Inspections, Water Testing, Warranties etc.
Floorplans: Builder does not supply copies of floorplans or renderings.
Addendum A Specifications of Construction: Certain conditions in Addendum A supersedes any attached Purchase and Sales Agreement
Home Inspections and Water Testing: Although they are permissible, they are not a contingency of the sale. They are for the Buyers knowledge.
State Law: According to NH Law, RSA 359-G, contains important requirements you must follow before you may file a lawsuit or other action for defective construction against the contractor who constructed, remodeled, or repaired your home. Sixty days before you file your lawsuit or other action, you must serve on the contractor a written notice of any construction conditions you allege are defective. Under that law, a contractor has the opportunity to make an offer to repair and/or pay for the defects. There are strict guidelines and procedures under state law, and failure to follow them may affect your ability to file a lawsuit or other action.